North Delhi is specifically beneficial for businesses involving a lot of travelling and commuting from one place to another since it is home to the interstate bus terminal in Delhi – Kashmiri Gate Bus depot. It is one of the largest bus depots in India and owns multiple buses reaching to and coming from each and every corner of the nation. Apart from the bus stand, North Delhi got multiple railway stations to allow easy and quick transportation for all those residing here or those who are into any kind of business. Some of the railway stations that lie in North Delhi include Old Delhi Railway Station, Subzi Mandi Railway Station, Kishan Ganj Railway Station and Sarai Rohilla Railway Station. Other than multiple interstate buses and trains, North Delhi provides Delhi Metro’s Yellow Line to its inhabitants to roam around in Delhi and its nearby places.
The price range of commercial space as well as residential space can vary significantly with every km in North Delhi. This variance can be safely attributed to the distance from colleges and universities as well as metro stations in case of residential space. When it comes to commercial space in North Delhi, prices vary depending upon the kind of businesses and proximity to major transportation hubs like railway stations and interstate bus terminal. North delhi, being an apt place for all – students, businessmen, families, has got a great variety of commercial as well as residential space. The prices of these multiple options depend upon their location, age, target customers, proximity to world class hospitals and many other factors.
What to look out for?
Nothing can be a better combination of old and modern times than North Delhi in Delhi and nearby areas. This place has got it all to live and enjoy your life fully along with the means to earn a handsome amount each month. North Delhi has got best schools of the NCR region some of which are The Srijan School and Mata Jai Kaur Public School. And when it comes to colleges and universities in this region, mentioning North Campus would be enough. Other than world class educational institutes, North Delhi is full of lavish malls and famous eateries. Apart from the famous international and national brands in the dining field like Dominos, Subway, Pizza Hut, North Delhi has got multiple local famous points including the “paranthe vali gali” of Chandni Chowk, Khan Market and many more. North Delhi is also known to possess world class health care centers and hospitals providing best healthcare services and treatments. Some of the famous hospitals in North Delhi are Tirath Ram Hospital, Aruna Asaf Ali, Hindu Rao, Sant Parmanand Hospital, St. Stephen’s and Sushrut Trauma Centre. Other than this, North Delhi is also famous for shopping purposes and people from different parts of India visit to shop from here especially for marriages and other similar purposes.
Places to go about
North Delhi is self-sufficient to ensure a happy living to all its in inhabitants. The district has got it all to allow people to enjoy a peaceful and content life. There are many things that make North Delhi the first choice to choose in Delhi
- Well equipped and properly maintained world class hospitals and healthcare centers like Tirath Ram Hospital, St Stephen’s, Sant Parmanand Hospital
- The very famous and celebrated North Campus of Delhi University including highly recognized colleges like Sri Ram College of Commerce, Miranda House, Hindu College, Hansraj College and many more to count.
- Availability and proximity to major means of transportation like buses and trains via Old Delhi Railway Station and Kashmiri Gate Interstate Bus Terminal.
- Quick and easy connectivity to rest of the Delhi and NCR region through the Yellow Line of Delhi Metro.
- A large number of well established and furnished residential locations like Ashok Vihar, Model Town etc.
- Multiple standard schools providing world class education to the students.
- A large number of famous international brands like Pizza Hut, Dominos, KFC, Subway etc. have multiple restaurants at various locations in North Delhi.
- North Delhi is also famous for possessing the structures and monuments belonging to Mughal Era including Jama Masjid.
- One can also enjoy the local Delhi specialties when it comes to taste and eateries.
Top Residential and Commercial space locations in and around North Delhi
- Civil Lines (Academic/institutional and residential area)
- Pitampura (High street Retail)
- Model Town (High street Retail)
- Kingsway Camp (F&B retail hub)
- Netaji Subhash Place (office space hub)
- Rohini (Great area for large corporations looking out big office spaces and land parcels, also plenty of residential societies)
- Udoyg Nagar/Peeragarhi (Industrial hub for plastics, rubber, healthcare manufacturers)
Civil Lines is an old establishment of Delhi and is a noted residential area of North Delhi. It is surrounded by many famous locations like Mukherjee Nagar – famous for IAS coaching in Delhi, Timarpur – site containing many government offices, Dhaka Village – a rental locality especially meant for the students etc.
Pitampura is amongst the celebrated residential areas in North Delhi and Delhi as well. This area has got modern and fully furnished accommodations for all kinds of people and families. One can enjoy a peaceful, comfortable and easy life here. Pitampura is also well connected to rest of the Delhi and NCR region via the Yellow line of Delhi Metro.
Model Town is a famous shopping spot in North Delhi and houses multiple showrooms belonging to top class national and international brands. Undoubtedly, commercial space here is bit costly but assures great benefits and huge profits in long term. It is apparently the best location in North Delhi to own a showroom selling branded items. Moreover, it is also perfect to start your dining business or franchise of any known eatery brand.
It is amongst the most congested markets of Delhi but is also known for making huge profits in businesses. Commercial space here is quite costly and difficult to find but is worth it. You can make your business flourish starting from here only. Commercial space here is in high demands for this market is visited by many people throughout the year and thus offers multiple customer opportunities for the business owners.
Office Space Scenario in North Delhi:
Most of the area in central and north Delhi has pre independence construction and finding a glass façade building with floor plates is like a treat to eyes of someone looking for big office space development, further as the habitation is very dense therefore there is hardly any scope for new construction. Its only in the north west Delhi that we have some good office buildings spread across a huge campus named Netaji Subhash Place and a few new developments in Rohini and Shalimar Bagh area. Netaji commercial district is abutting the ring road on one side and The Rohini metro line connecting it to Connaught Place and other parts of Delhi on the other side. “N.S.P”, the way it is popularly known as , is a one of the most recently built Commercial districts of Delhi with a good amount of leasable area for both retail and office space clients. However a big negative for this area has been its distance from from most of the parts of Delhi NCR , the airport and unavailability of big areas on a single floor plate as most of the buildings built here have a very small floor plate , average size being about 8000-12000 sqft. Rental are in the range of Rs.60-80/sqft depending on building to building.