Delhi is both bewildering and intriguing with its jam-stuffed lanes, tower squares and sanctuaries, temples, mosques and pioneer manors. Hauz Khas is one of the prosperous and comfortable places in South Delhi. It is located centrally and offers both provincial and urban situations. It is surrounded by greenery all the sides. The area is encompassed by Green Park, Sri Aurobindo Marg toward the west, Gulmohar Park towards the north, Sarvapriya Vihar towards the south and Asiad Village toward the east. Hauz Khas is additionally home to different political missions, for example, the ones of Albania, Iraq, Guinea Bissau, Burundi and Macedonia. It is a home to many prestigious educational institutions like Indian Institute of Technology, National Institute of Fashion Technology, Institute of Home Economics. Hauz Khas looks splendid with its tight paths clamoring with quaint bistros, eateries, workmanship exhibitions, boutiques and resto-bars.
- Connectivity: Hauz Khas has convenient local travel connections. You get a taxi, auto or bus to head any direction from this place. It has a railway station as well as a metro station. Sri Aurobindo Marg which connects Safdarjung’s Tomb and Qutub Minar passes through Hauz Khas and Green Park. This road connects many places of interest and educational institutions.
- Transportation: Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station is located 5 miles away from the Green park area. If you are hoping to get to Hauz Khas by the Delhi Metro, bounce off at the Hauz Khas metro station. Indira Gandhi International airport is within an easy reach to Hauz Khas and Green Park area.
- Amenities: Hauz Khas village, 12 km southwest of Connaught Place, has various boutiques, gems shops and displays. It is well furnished with many arts and antique shops and displays. The enclaves and towns spread over the limitless territory of South Delhi offer innumerable eating choices. Popular Hauz Khas, with its Village Bistro eatery complex containing a few diners, is famous as one of the capital’s best territories for feasting out. Hauz Khas offers the best commercial spaces and office spaces in South Delhi.
Cabin of Arts and Jewels at Hauz Khas Village is intriguing, unconventional blend with gems, knick-knacks and papier-mache and the best of the collections, including miniatures and valuable stones. Plutus is an appealingly presented shop which offers imitations, bronzes and a different gathering of silver and gold gems. The roof-top restaurants with a mind-blowing background of the lake are the major attractions of the city. The ruins of the tombs and mosques, the Deer park are the tourist attractions in this city. One can own a commercial property in Hauz Khas in their budget preferences.
- Parking Facilities: Hauz Khas and Green Park are famous for multi-level parking lots. The city has free valet parking facilities with most of them are underground parking facilities. Hauz Khas is one such place where one can stroll at one’s place without a hundred autos lining up behind you, sounding still the person move to one side.
- Nearby Areas: Found midway in south Delhi, it is inside a simple compass of New Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Defense colony and numerous prosperous urban communities. This zone offers better accessibility being found close to neighborhoods in the city and offering straightforward access to those from outside the city.